Automatic Data Backup System for Landfill Gas Extraction & Flaring System
Meeting CDM Monitoring Requirement
Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) is a flexible financing mechanism set under the Kyoto Protocol, aimed to assist developing countries to implement projects leading to the reduction of Greenhouse Gases emissions.
A very important element, leading to the success of the issuance of Certified Emission Reductions (CERs), is to implement a convincing monitoring plan according to the registered PDD.
Eco-Ideal is ready to help you achieve your CER target!
We are ready to provide a one-stop CDM monitoring services, including (but not limited to):
- Elaboration of monitoring system and perform gap analysis
- Preparation of CDM monitoring manual
- Specialised training for CDM monitoring
- Carry out internal audit and perform QA/QC on the monitoring practices
- Set up intelligent data backup and transmission system (see illustration above)
- Set up a data management programme for analysis and calculations
- Preparation of CDM monitoring report
On-line reporting of project performance and CER generation (see below)